The fruits of my labour

 is what I have made with the fruit I picked the other day. I had a wonderful day with my tea girls picking fruit and I will write a big post later when I get the pictures. 


First let me tell you about my mixed berried on French toast (cinnamon eggy bread). Bread dipped in a mixture of egg, a little milk and cinnamon and grilled, served with a mixture of strawberries, raspberries and cherries cooked with a pinch of sugar on top. Was really yummy.


Strawberry lemonade, was so nice, I just blended up some fresh strawberries in a little lemonade then topped it up with more. So refreshing.


Now this was a real treat, with the jam we made I had a stack of mini pancakes. Oh my where they good, that perfect taste of home made jam mixed with the comfort of pancakes. 

The lefleftover fruit I froze to keep it at its best later.

Comments

Popular Posts