Lets begin



The new year is here, the first of January 2013. 13 has always been one of my favorite numbers, unlucky for some they say but always seemed lucky for me. So I wonder what this year hold for me, what lies ahead. Time seems to be going by so fast lately, I feel I never have time to enjoy the things I work so hard to get. So this blog is to encourage me to do, live and be more. 

The plan is to record the things I make, the things I do and to challenge my self. Each week I want to set a challenge, make something, try something, or do something. Try new crafts, new foods, new experiences, and more. To do things that I normally wouldn't do, have fun and be a big kid again. 

I don't want to grow up, I don't want to be what the world around me expects me to be, I don't want to be limited by anything. So I reject your reality and substitute it for one of my own. I reject your goals and will reach for the stars. I want to make my world a happier place! 

My first challenge. 
Make ice cream, I do have a shine new machine after all. I have never done it before and it will be fun!

Comments

  1. Hi Sue am quite new to this my self and found your blog whilst reading Attic 24 and thought I should share a comment...please feel free to comment on y blog. I totally agree with you about growing up..what is it all about. I envy my kids and have realised that I can learn so much from then about real values. Good luck. Sara.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts