Monday, 4 March 2013

Bows

This weeks challenge did not go very well, I only made 1 bow in the end. 

I bought 4 1m lengths of lovely cross grain ribbon from the shop on Saturday, and curled up on the sofa that night to make me a pile of bows. I was just sealing the ends of the ribbon with a candle when it caught light and I burnt my finger putting it out. So I sat for the rest of the night with my finger in cold water watching pride and prejudice and contemplating my stupidity. 

On a happier note I finished my new bag on Thursday and will post about it with lots of pictures soon, I think I will line it though, make it a bit more sturdy and robust. The bag does look good and I am very pleased with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment