No Allotment Just Socks

Bill wasn't feeling too well this weekend, and I had a migraine on Saturday so we didn't make it to the allotment on Sunday. I am sure everything is fine, we are mostly on top of all the jobs atm so missing one week wont be a problem. 

Instead I spent most of the weekend making my next sock. Taking all I have learnt from my first I have changed to the nicer of the cheap yarns (on the right). I will save the best yarn for the next pair, once I have practised a little more.


The yarn I am using is Stylecraft Head Over Heals in colour Ossie. I am loving the colours, although i'm worrying a little that the colour repeat is a little long and I may end up with 2 very different colour socks. 

I have just passed the heal and am working my way up the leg. I never got to the cuff on my last socks so it will be a new challenge, but I am sure I can do it. 

Comments

Popular Posts