Learning To Knit & Autumn Bucket List No.5

I have been learning to knit, something I tried as a child and failed at. Its one of the only crafts that has stumped me. 

Below is my humble first attempt, its not too bad. I guess when I tried to learn before there wasn't YouTube (shows my age a little maybe) just watching my Mum, and maybe younger me didn't have the patience I have gained with age. Either way this time it wasn't too bad, rather slow to start but I think I am getting there. 


So not that I have been practising a bit, a little every night for a week I feel ready to try a simple project. Its also a great excuse to buy some lovely hand dyed yarn.

image 0

Number 5 on my Autumn Bucket List is to crochet a jumper or scarf, so why not make it a knitted scarf and buy the lovely yarn in the picture above. The yarn is from a lovely UK seller on Etsy called AtticSpinDye. It was dispatched today and I will be eagerly expecting its arrival by the weekend (fingers crossed). 

Comments

Popular Posts